Monday, August 31, 2009

Question:

What does excruciating pain in my stomach mean, like stabbing pain and it sometimes causes me to crouch over and not move for up to ten minutes?

Severe pain that starts in the upper abdomen and often spreads to the sides and the back. The pain may flare up soon after a large meal, or six to 12 hours after an episode of heavy drinking. You may also have nausea, vomiting, fever, yellowish skin, and a racing heartbeat.
Pancreatitis
Call 911 or go to an emergency room right away. Acute pancreatitis can cause shock, which may result in death if not treated quickly.


After much googling this was the closest to me. I hate it. This too shall pass. It really is inhabilitating though, it kept me away from my lit test this morning...

Calling anyone familiar with internal bleeding, hunger, kidney stones, gallstones, alcoholism, binge eating, appendicitis, poisonings, gastritis or anything which in any way could affect one's abdominal area. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment