Friday, August 28, 2009

We Once Met a Girl Named Restless

Life is leaving a bland taste in my mouth. I am burdened with the coming and going feeling of restlessness. Go to bed tired, wake up tired. Nothing to look forward to yet instead there are things to dread. No work to be proud of, no cash to throw away, nothing but each other. Reminiscing is great but.. it's also for suckers. We're only 16 and theres plenty to love but looks to me it's coming to an end. Something that both disturbs and disgusts me at times are the things we do with ourselves and each other as teenagers. Talk shit, get hit. Yadda, yadda, ya. Dirtbag believes everybody should be scared of teenagers... there's nothing like this pack of naive and nasty juveniles. Get in your car and go-a running cos we're a-coming with your old ideas newly wrapped in our clothing and our slang. Aww wooshie, why you whip me off?

People ask me what i'm doing and i can't even think of a funny or original joke. I promise you a new and improved meganegative post because winter, dumb bitches, mother fuckers, and perth calls for nothing else.

P.S. take a nod to the church of satan:

When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they don’t stop, destroy them.

1 comment: