Monday, August 3, 2009

I Sure Got The Blues This Morning

and I'm here to tell you about it.

I'm chuckin' a sickie from school today. I feel like there's a tumor developing on the left side of my brain. I've got neck pain and a mother fucker of a cough plus a really irritating tingling on one side of my nose which makes me feel like I need to sneeze, except i don't. Ahh I hate this.


Anyways after I sleep I'll be working on a myriad of picture posts cause what else can I do with my nimble, ill body. Also, today I saw a dead rat with its head's version of guts beside it. I took a photo but it was on my phone so who knows how to transfer it to tha Internet plus shitty quality, but I'm trying and I'll get back to ya on it.

mmm nothing better than a bed when everyone else has got desks.

No comments:

Post a Comment