Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Deja Vu

I'm sick again, well, it hasn't left me yet.

here's what my day consists of:

Morning- 2x paracetamol, 1x amoxycillin (antibiotic), 2mL echinacea, 1mL olive leaf extract, 1g bio C powder

Afternoon- 2x paracetamol, 1x amoxycillin (antibiotic), 2mL echinacea, 1mL olive leaf extract, 1g bio C powder


Evening- 2x paracetamol, 1x amoxycillin (antibiotic), 2mL echinacea, 1mL olive leaf extract, 1g bio C powder

mmm fun! and tasty!


Now, there's always been three main benefits of being sick: missing school, hot lemon and honey drink and sleep. However the first isn't such a positive now in upper school cause 2 days gone become a massive burden when you return and well the lemon drink (which I'm drinking now) is kinda gross once I've added in the echinacea, olive leaf extract and bio C powder, but sleep, good old sleep, remains unfazed. If anything, I never really appreciated sleep when i was young and so it has only gotten better.

No comments:

Post a Comment