Friday, August 14, 2009

Give me morality!

There is no other person I'd rather stand up for or lie for than a best friend. Tonight I lied for an oogie of mine, a certain best friend. Most of the time I won't think twice about lying, especially not when it's for a friend but there are certain consequences that come with lying. Worst case scenario is if you don't get away with the lie because at the moment where you get mother fucked the recipient will recall back to when you told the lie.

They will remember how you didn't blink twice, how you didn't stutter, how you were seemingly normal and completely believable. This is also the moment they realise that you are scum. You moraless whore of the world, you liar. You single handedly lied like it was breathing. That my friend, is the embaressment of being a good liar. I must point out a good liar does not get caught out because of their lying abilities but for unforeseeable factors. So it's not always what you lie about, its how you lie.

I can't remember if I was told this story or this story is about me but I recall a conversation a couple of years ago that went as follows:

Me/Someone else "What? Why would you do that?"
Person X "You have that thing... that thing I don't have."
Me/Someone else "..what?"
Person X "Morals, yeah thats the one."

Morals, Shmorals.


This post is dedicated to the film Liar, Liar and "the claw".

No comments:

Post a Comment