Friday, August 7, 2009

Sick Dick

There's something I have to rant about and that is the state of our news. I've been sick in bed all day watching t.v. and if there's something that annoyed me it wasn't the funeral adverts or the infomercials it was the mother fucked news. I don't know whether all news stations are like this or if it's just the state of Australian news. The top stories today?

1) K Rudd's wife had a tummy ache. 
2) A koala named Sam died from chlamydia. 
3) New evidence regarding that missing English kid has arisen.
4) A German backpacker is lost down under.
5)...I'm trying to think of something else but nup, no I'm quite certain those were the top stories.

It's not that I don't care about those stories but is it really necessary to drill those stories into our brains twice an hour of every day? I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess that there are more important things going on around the world, but thats just a wild stab I wouldn't know any better than what my picture box tells me.

Anyway, I've been sick with throbbing headaches and crazy fevers. Yesterday I was in the sick bay speaking to the nurse in the midst of a migraine and you know when you're on the verge of crying and if someone asks you to explain what's wrong you'll let out the water works? Well if you're a tough cunt, you won't be able to relate but if you are a pussy like me then this story may hit close to home. So I'm all "Yeah I have a really bad headache.. and.." cue the tears "my eyes are watering too...". 
Tip of the day from Blogbear's mouth: If you're going to value something, value your health. If you don't you'll end up like me, spending your days in bed with bad news and Tom Hanks. Thank God for Saving Ryan's Privates. 

1 comment:

  1. hahaha saving ryan's privates just reminded me of hunt curry love

    love from your otherhalfffff

    ReplyDelete